Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Morning chuckles

A couple of chuckles for your Sunday morning. Just to show you how out of it I am, I originally wrote Saturday morning on the top of this post. What day is it? Who am I? I used to know these things, before I had the kid. Now I'm really, really lucky if I leave the house for work with my teeth brushed AND wearing pants.
But I digress. The first cartoon with the dog made me actually laugh out loud, not the LOL you type on your friend's Facebook page, I mean really snort in surprise and delight. Heh, heh, heh. I believe I found that on George Takie's FB page. We love you George.




 Big Mario's provided the squirrel and frog picture. Well played, Big Mario's. Well played.



You don't have to be an actor to appreciate this last one. Hey, bears fall in love too....

I'd love to sat and chat more with you this morning, but someone is grousing over the baby monitor. We musn't keep Her Majesty waiting! Love and luck to all of you today. Kiss your kids, call your mother, hug your cats.

No comments: