Monday, November 8, 2010

The Seven Year Itch

Every year on our wedding anniversary, the hubby and I have a tradition. We get our picture taken at exactly 4:00 p.m. - the hour we were married. This year it's #7, and if you pointed out that it shouldn't be dark at 4 p.m. you'd be correct. Sometimes it's really hard to be in the same place at exactly 4 o'clock, so this year, well, we just had to fake it. (Can you believe some bosses won't reschedule business meetings so that their employees can keep up with important photographic traditions? I mean, REALLY!) ;)



I think my hubby looks like a movie star....

7 years married and 8 months pregnant...turns out the 7 year itch is all on my belly- it itches like a MOTHER!

Now if you want comedy, you should have seen me struggling to get into these maternity tights. First of all, even putting on one shoe or stocking at a time is a graceless challenge for me these days. Trying to get both feet into stockings at the same time was down right disasterous....I'm grunting and tugging and rolling off the bed...it wasn't pretty....but I bet you'd have laughed til you cried, if you'd been there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, he does look like a movie star! and you look gorgeous! and I would have died laughing at the tights episode...sorry, I wouldn't be able to help myself. And happy anniversary to two of the best kids I know.