Monday, March 5, 2012

Toddler found after twister dies in hospital

Oh NO! Terrible to wake up this morning and see this article. That poor, poor little thing. Angel was just 14 months old, the same age as my daughter. I keep thinking about those people in the Midwest, losing everything in a tornado and now they say winter storms are coming? Are you kidding me? Their misery just keeps coming.

We at Fat Joey Knitwear would like to donate some of our new, handknit scarves, baby blankets and hats to the victims of this latest disaster - does anyone know where I would go about sending them? My online searches haven't yielded much - most places accept only cash. I'd send it if I had it....but what I do have to offer are new fleece blankets and newborn baby diapers that Izzy never used... does anyone know of a legitimate church group where I could send these? Thanks everyone. We would love to help. Toddler found after twister dies in hospital

No comments: