Thursday, March 22, 2012

Urgent Dogs M-Z at the shelter NOW PRINGLES A15622714 Hi I’m Pringles, no, not those tasty potato chips, I’m a dog, I’m a dog, silly. I’m an adult terrier/pit mix who weighs about 47 lbs. I have a shiny black and white coat and a really cute face with semi erect ears and a white patch on my nose. I’m sort of a high energy gal and I love to play and jump around. Now, I know this is silly behavior and I need to stop jumping up, so the nice people here are working with me on that. I know I can do better and get the hang of it. I did pretty good on my evaluations, handling, dog meets and cat meets. I did show a little interest in cats, so if you have any at home, I should be re-tested to make sure that we are okay together. I did well on food test despite the fact that I was pretty hungry being a stray from the streets of Philadelphia. Due to my energy level, I probably shouldn't live with small children and I should meet all of your children under 12 years of age, as well as your resident dogs when you come to meet me. Did I tell you that I love toys, well I do, so this is a great tool to train me with. I’m not spayed yet, but I will be before I leave the shelter. Come out and meet me today, please!!... ​​ ​​ ​​ Here are just a few of the many wonderful dogs in urgent need of adoption, foster care, or rescue at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. You can stop down and meet them, and after filling out an application with shelter staff, interact with them 365 days a year at the shelter, 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue, in Philadelphia. Come in and take home a forever friend today! They need immediate adoption or foster care. ACCT is located at 111 W Hunting Park Ave and is open 365 days a year. Please check www.ACCTPhilly.org for hours. To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email nsmith@pspca.org or jsweeney@pspca.org, or send us a message. By: Philly Urgents Page

No comments: