Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello, friends!

It's been quite a while since my last post and I do apologize for that. I never meant to abandon you, but my goodness has life gotten busy! Since my last post in 2012 I've added vintage goods and crafts to my online Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/shop/fatjoeyknitwear?ref=pr_shop_more kept up my knitting, started teaching acting with Child Drama Workshops and added life and acting coaching to my resume as well. Oh, and then this happened

which turned into this.....


which turned into THIS.
 
 
And finally this.
 
 
 
So now I have these!
 
 
Max was born in May of 2013 and instantly captured my heart. Good natured, wide eyed and a passionate eater, Max has grown into a delicious, snuggly bundle of boy. At 3 weeks, he rolled over, at 9 months he walked and I've been chasing after him and his fireball big sis ever since. But now that Max is (Thank you God!) sleeping through the night and Izzy has preschool 3 days a week, I'm hoping to resurrect this blog. I can't always put two coherent thoughts together, but I'll try. And I've missed you all.

No comments: