Sunday, March 4, 2007

New Orleans and our First Married Thanksgiving

Being married doesn't we're grown ups....that's Jodi's napkin ring holder I'm wearing as a choker.
Ah, there we go. Finally!


Our good friends Jodi and Dave, married the month before us, who absolutely refuse to smile normally for the camera.



First married Thanksgiving.



Goodbye, New Orleans!













The fountain outside Pat O' Brien's had fire and water both.


Feeling no pain.
But tasty!

OOOOO! Those hurricanes is strong!


THIS is the man I picked to father my children??








oysters...eeeeewww!


Hard to take a bad picture of Jackson Square.



Beautiful Jackson Square



Shots like this make me wish I was aprofessional photographer. This was taken in a little needlework shop just off of Jackson Square.


Dave shows off our bedroom suite, which yes, had a copy of "Interview with a Vampire" on the nightstand.


Our first meal in New Orleans, which got me hooked on red beans and rice for life. Me and Louis.


In the sitting room. The decor was so New Orleans. Sensual and dramatic. The little purple pillow reads "the Queen of Everything." Apparently they knew I was coming!




















This photo, much darker on the blog than in real life, doesn't nearly come close to the beautiful, romantic bed and breaksat we stayed in.























No comments: