Saturday, March 3, 2007

Cruisin'

The decor of the ship was French Impressionist painters. Beautiful paintings, stained glass and sculptures. Here we are in front of a giant sunflower.


Being my mother's daughter, I had to take a picture of it. Love you, Momma!


The waitstaff presented us with a "happy honeymoon" cake and sang to us. The deal was, we had to keep kissing for as long as they sang. Well shoot, if we hafta...!






Dave and I on our first night in the formal dining room. The meals were so good that 4 years later we are still reminiscing about them. Yum yum! (I do wish to point out however, that at this meal my new husband insisted that I try the escargot. It was an experience that will NOT be repeated! Rubbery and dense, I couldn't forget what I was eating, even with all the butter and garlic. Augh! Bleah! The things we do for love! )

No comments: