Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Save This Dog!

PRINGLES A15622714 Why hello everyone! I’m so glad I have your attention! I am Pringles (A15622714) your favorite potato chip! Oh, excuse me, I mean dog! I am your favorite dog! I am a sweet sassy 1-2 year old girl currently living at ACCT waiting for my forever family. I was found as a stray by a great lady who runs a kittie rescue. She really wanted to take me home because I was so sweet, but unfortunately I probably shouldn’t live with cats. I am a serious wiggle-butt. I love everyone! When I see someone coming towards me I wiggle wiggle wiggle! I love getting pets! I am a pretty energetic young lady and I need someone ready to be energetic with me! I am really really smart! Like super-smart! I learned to roll over in about 10 minutes. I know sit, down, and touch too. I would be an awesome agility dog because I am really smart and really eager to please! I have done great in all my dog meets here at the shelter. I have kind of a silly play style. I play sort of like a boxer, using my front paws a lot. I would need to live with a dog who either had my same play style or was pretty tolerant of me playing that way. As I said, cats are way too interesting for them to like living with me! Since I’m such a playful girl, I probably shouldn’t live with infants or toddlers, but older kids who don’t mind my playfulness would probably love me! If you are interested in adopting or fostering me, please contact my pen pal at ashearin@vet.upenn.edu. Thanks so much for reading about me! http://farm7.staticflickr.com/​6098/​6856721670_eec614c188_z.jpg http://farm7.staticflickr.com/​6102/​7002836497_47519beb60_z.jpg http://farm8.staticflickr.com/​7236/​6856721776_af350cc013_z.jpg This is just one of the many wonderful dogs in urgent need of adoption, foster care, or rescue at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. You can stop down and meet them, and after filling out an application with shelter staff, interact with them 365 days a year at the shelter- 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia. Please checkwww.acctphilly.org for hours. Come in and take home a forever friend today! To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email acctpetfinder@gmail.com, or send us a message! These are just a few of the many wonderful dogs in urgent need of adoption, foster care, or rescue at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. You can stop down and meet them, and after filling out an application with shelter staff, interact with them 365 days a year at the shelter- 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue in Philadelphia. Please check www.acctphilly.org for hours. Come in and take home a forever friend today! To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email acctpetfinder@gmail.com, or send us a message!

No comments: