Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Some great finds at GW this week. Among the 1 dollar wine glasses and coffee mugs, this caught my eye. Oooo, baby, I knew it was a good find. Vintage Royal Doulton bunny cup and bowl.

Next I found a Littlest Pet Shop set, but so many of the pieces were missing I wasn't sure it was a good deal. (i.e. something I could sell for profit.) So I left it there. Maybe that was a mistake, does anybody know? I'm learning as I go!







I was looking for the missing pieces to the Littlest Pet Shop when I found these guys instead. Vintage, new in the package. Since they were only a dollar, I decided to risk it. If they wouldn't sell my kids would still love them. So I was pretty juiced to find them listed for 28 dollars online. Not a bad haul at all for a quick run. Thank you Gods of Thrift, for smiling upon me this day.



The other part of Fat Joey Knitwear, Vintage and Crafts is suddenly thriving. (WOOHOO!) I have fallen deeply in love with crochet. It's serious, people. I've made a bunch of cotton Swiffer covers in  half double crochet stitch and graduated to double crochet to make this beautiful, creamy infinity scarf.
 
Now I'm obsessed with them. I've made and sold two this week (in JULY!) and am working simultaneously on three more. Message me in the comment section to order one for yourself. Remember WINTER IS COMING!

No comments: