Friday, July 10, 2015

Little Orphan Annie Doll, Tweety Bird Mug, Lisa Frank stencils and more.

Wow, it's already the 10th of July. Let's see if I can get out a quick blog post while my monkeys eat their waffles and watch Wild Kratts. I'd better type fast!

I've had a lot of fun and some very good luck with thrift stores lately. Here's my latest haul. The Little Orphan Annie Doll I nearly missed, but I'm so glad I didn't. She was made by Knickerbocker in 1982and still has her faithful pal Sandy peeping out of her pocket. Currently she's hiding out in my office, so my 4 year old doesn't see her and 'adopt" her. She'll go to my Etsy shop, Fat Joey Knitwear. I hope she brings another little girl (or big girl) sweet dreams and happy memories. Online she is selling for between 14 and 25 dollars.



The Tweety Bird mug is from 1991 and made by Warner Brothers. They are selling for between 8-14 dollars online, so he'll go in my Etsy shop too, just as soon as I have a minute to list him. He's in perfect condition, he only needs a dunk in a sudsy sink to remove the newsprint smudges from when they wrapped him up.

The Lisa Frank stencils were a coup! New in the package, vintage from the 80s. Awww, yeah.... Remember doodling over your Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper folders in home room? They are already listed in my Etsy store, so go take a peak! https://www.etsy.com/shop/fatjoeyknitwear?ref=pr_shop_more




 
 
I just love this vintage silver plate mirror. The glass is in tact, but I don't know how to photograph reflective things without getting me in the shot! Does anybody know how to do that?? Let me know! And finally, here's this sweet Holly Hobby figurine. She's in mint condition and still has her original tags. Have a great day Fat Joeys and happy hunting!

No comments: