Saturday, September 25, 2010

The launch date is coming for Fat Joey Knitwear's 2nd ever craft fair, and we at Fat Joey Knits (that is to say, me) are all of a flutter. With so many choices and so little time, what should I knit next to bump up my numbers and round out my stock?? More baby hats? Matching Mommy and Me scarves? Wine bottle covers (for the whole bottle) wine bottle hats and little scarves??


I appeal to you, Gentle Readers, what do you think would sell the best? What would charm you the most? I am so excited about this that I can't sleep at night- I think about knitting from the moment my eyes open (somewhere around 6 a.m.) and then can't get back to dreamland. Boucles, alpacas, and acrylics dance through my head like so many freakin' sugar plums. Pom poms, patterns, swatches and buttons flicker across the back of my eyelids....Baby Isabelle, sensing my excitement, begins her morning kickies....and it's all downhill from there. Next thing you know, I'm up and scarfing Zantac, knitting in my jammies as the sun rises over Newark. There has to be a name for this sort of thing......


But I digress....I hope you will try and stop by the Newark Craft Fair on October 3rd, 10 A.M. to 4P.M. and get a jump on your holiday shopping. Special discount to Blog Readers who say "Fat Joey sent me."

No comments: