Saturday, January 22, 2011

1 Month Birthday!

Our little Snookums is one month old today! It doesn't feel like it's been that long AT ALL since I had her on Christmas Day....where has the time gone? Grammy and Pop-pop are coming over tonight for a spaghetti dinner in her honor. To commemorate Izzeroo's original debut, here are a couple of snaps.

I'm publishing this post, then I'm diving into bed for a (delicious! heavenly! ) nap. Don't care what anyone says, the breast pump, not penicillin, is the greatest invention of all time. Enjoy!

P.S. Took Izzy out to her first Mexican restaurant last night. And yes, she ate the worm!


Izzy at one day old. The infant in the photo on the right is me, at the same age.


My wide eyed girl at two days old.



Daddy and baby, just after delivery.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy One Month Birthday to all - a real cause for celebration!