Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Estate Sale Goodies

WHEW! I've been inspired by this neat new blog, MissBargainHuntress, to do more with my Etsy shop and garage sale and thrift store treasure hunting. The trouble is, my schedule doesn't always allow for shopping on weekend mornings, the very BEST time to hit yard sales. I was able, this weekend, to drop by an Estate Sale (I was supposed to be picking up kitty litter - oops!) where I found these gorgeous 925 sterling silver Celtic earrings. I don't know exactly what the stones are, they look like blue topaz to me, but I couldn't say for sure.








 
 
What I was certain about was that they would sell, before they even got to my Etsy store....and they did. HUZZAH! I wish I had a dozen more pairs! Now I'm waiting impatiently for this Saturday. Who knows what treasures we'll find? Are you with me? ;)

No comments: